The majority of companies’ critical processes depend on quality, regularity and availability of technology services. Only when the risks involved are dully comprehended, it is possible to establish agreements that can protect the interests of both parties without derailing the economic balance of the contract.
Our team of legal experts on technology contracts always promotes the best contractual risks allocation and strives for the constant improvement of controls in outsourced services.
- Analysis of technical and legal risks in IT, telecommunication, Softwarehouse, cloud computing, and data management contracts;
- Development and analysis of international contracts;
- Development, reviewing and negotiation of contracts and SLAs;
- Development and/or reviewing of joint venture, outsourcing and other providers needed enable a business activity;
- Legal analysis and action on international commercial barriers;
- Legal advice on the transition process for a different IT and telecommunications provider;
- Support in renegotiating contract terms and resolving conflicts, with the use of notices, agreements, mediation and arbitration;
- Revenue recovery on noncompliance to the contract terms;
- Development, reviewing and negotiation of contracts involving document digitizing and storage, as well as the approval of procedures and software used to guarantee legal safety of the operation.